472 HACKNEY ROAD - PETERLEY BUSINESS CENTRE AND DUKE OF CAMBRIDGE, LONDON
Post Code: E2 8JL
Client: Sond Construction Ltd.
Type of work: Residential development – 9 storey apartment block
Contract value: £2,500,000
SCOPE OF WORKS
At Peterley Business Centre we started the build of a 10 Storey RC Frame (750m²/floor), single story basement car park, underpinning, basement extension and ground floor slab construction to adjacent derelict structure.
We completed a demolition, site clearance, Contig piled wall, piled foundations, drainage, construction of RC frame consisting of a basement storey car park (using BASF waterproof concrete), 9 storey frame and 2 no. cores with associated sump chambers, balconies, courtyards etc.
In addition we organised a demolition and soft strip, temporary works, mini-piling to an extension, excavation of basement, drainage and pump sump, RC works to basement slab and liner walls (Adpruf waterproof concrete), grace membrane tanking system and ancillary works.
- Existing Peterley Business Centre to remain open throughout the development.
- Site is adjacent to Cambridge Heath Station with restrictions on the crane to include de-rating, slew restrictions etc.
- Residential development adjacent to site limiting working hours and noise restrictions.
- Retained adjacent facade – Duke of Cambridge in close proximity to site (and also forms part of the development)
- Specialist designed contiguous piled wall to eliminate the need for temporary works.