Peterly Business Centre, 472 Hackney Road
Site: 472 Hackney Road – Peterly Business Centre and Duke of Cambridge
Postcode: E2 8JL
Client: Sond Construction Ltd.
Duration of works: 40 Weeks
Project type: Residential development – 9 storey apartment block Phase 1
Contract value: £2,500,000
- Existing Peterly Business Centre to remain open throughout the development.
- Site is adjacent to Cambridge Heath Station with restrictions on the crane to include de-rating, slew restrictions etc.
- Residential development adjacent to site limiting working hours and noise restrictions.
- Retained adjacent facade – Duke of Cambridge in close proximity to site (and also forms part of the development)
- Specialist designed contiguous piled wall to eliminate the need for temporary works.
SCOPE OF WORKS
10 Storey RC Frame (750m2/floor), single story basement car park, underpinning, basement extension and ground floor slab construction to adjacent derelict structure.
Demolition, site clearance, Contig piled wall, piled foundations, drainage, construction of RC frame consisting of a basement storey car park (using BASF waterproof concrete), 9 storey frame and 2 no. cores with associated sump chambers, balconies, courtyards etc.
Demolition and soft strip, temporary works, mini-piling to an extension, excavation of basement, drainage and pump sump, RC works to basement slab and liner walls (Adpruf waterproof concrete), Grace membrane tanking system and ancillary works.